- Industrial Classification
- Construction Type
- Storage Type
KMEC is a steel storage manufacturer with over twenty years’ construction experiences. From Sinkiang to Tibet, from Russia to America, from Malaysia to Kazakhstan, our construction team has finished all of the projects with excellent quality under various conditions.
- 17th Addis Chamber International Trade Fair
- Vertical Storage Silo for Sale
- Silo and Hopper Industry
- Test the Silo Storage System before Building a Silo
- Big / Small Grain Silo Constructor
- Different Constructors of Grain Silo
- Variety of Storage Cabinets
- Flour Silo for Sale
- Harvestore Silo for Sale
- A Feed Mill Worker Has Been Rescued From Feed Silo
- TEL: 0086 371 86122355
- FAX: 0086 371 86122355
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We supply a range of grain silos for the storage of all cereal crops. Custom-made silos are available as well. Grain silo, sometimes known as grain bin, grain tanks, grain elevator or grain storage bin, is a part of grain elevator structure used for storing grain. Generally, grain bin and grain elevator encompass grain silos or grain tanks. So grain silo, grain tank and grain bin are differentiating terms for styles of storage in the grain elevator structure.
Grain Silo Application:
- All kinds of grain storage;
- Dairy Industry;
- Animal feed storage;
The Difference between Fodder Silo and Grain Silo
There are some buyers who purchase a fodder silo as a grain silo. In fact, they are totally two different equipments and have different applications. Fodder silo is a common structure used for farm storage, such as cow fodder storage. Grain silos are more appropriate to be called grain elevators, since they are usually connected with other equipments to resemble a single structure. A complete grain silo usually contains a bucket elevator, conveyors, sweep augers, etc.